My life is full of blessings and testimonies because I am the girl that can never be disadvantaged✌…
- My Faith: The fact that I belong to Christ and I am loved by him is an immeasurable blessing. When I think of the beautiful life and inheritance I have in Christ, I know without a shadow of doubt that I am blessed.
- My Health: My body gets stressed and sick at times, but I am grateful for my instant recoveries. My body system, organs, tissues and senses are working fine and that is a huge blessing to me.
- My Family & Friends: I put family and friends together because I have friends that have beacome family and I have family that are actually my friends. I am really grateful for the gift of people, people that love me and care for me, people that I do life with.
- My Education: I know some people say that education is not everything, but I am super thankful for my education, I have only acquired a Bachelor’s degree yet, and it has played major roles in my life and the lady I am becoming today.
- My Blog: Aglow Blog is not yet where I want it to be, but the fact that I have a space/office of my own online, my safe haven, where I can share my thoughts, that is a blessing to me.
If you are reading this, you are a blessing to me and I am grateful for you 💛 . Feel free to share your blessings with me.