This is an easy one, there are a lot of places that I would love to visit, as a matter of fact I want to see the world, while I am yet to do that, I see the much that I can through movies and books. (See Readaholic).Below are the top five places, cities to be precise that I really want to visit:
- Jerusalem, Israel: This is an interesting and important city to me, not just because it is known as the Holy City but also because Jesus actually walked there. I know that for a Christian, when you visit Jerusalem, the Bible comes alive in a special way and I really want to experience that. It would also be nice to visit the dead sea and have a mud bath.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirate: Why not Dubai? Who doesn’t want to experience one of the top cities in the world and do some world class shopping? definitely not me. Dubai is a beautiful and mind blowing city and when I eventually visit, it’s going to be a photo spree at the Burj Khalifa (World’s tallest building).
- Kigali, Rwanda: My cousin Raymond of http://youthsparkpanafrica.org has not stopped talking about Kigali since he visited few years ago, Rwanda as a country has a way of touching peoples hearts. When I visit Kigali, which is one of the cleanest cities in Africa, the first place I am going to see is the Kigali Genocide Memorial, them I will go for Rwanda’s mountain gorillas. I also would not leave without buying some of their beautiful handicrafts, my cousin gifted me a pretty beaded bag from his last visit and that bag is still one of my favorite things.
- Zanzibar, Tanzania: First of all, I love this city because of the name, I love the way it sounds, very African. Zanzibar is Africa’s tropical paradise with the world’s most beautiful beaches and safari. Nature makes me happy, I can imagine myself lying on the white sand beaches of Zanzibar Island watching the sun set, with the palm trees dancing swiftly and the birds singing sweet melodies.
- Paris, France: When I go to Paris, I would not go alone, I would go with the love of my life and we are going to take a selfie with the Eiffel Tower because Paris is the city of romance and love. Apart from that, Paris is a beautiful and cool city, a perfect baecation spot. Travelling is good for the mind, if you can, travel, go to new places, meet new people, experience strange cultures, taste new food, see the world and appreciate the wondrous work of God.